Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
December 1st, 2022
1:30 PM – 2:45 PM ET
Join us for this complimentary CLE webinar on Thursday, December 1, 2022 from 1:30-2:45 pm ET.
Topics for discussion include:
- Key Litigation Developments
- Genomic Data Increasingly Found in Medical Records
- Dr. Testa’s Acknowledgement that Whole Genome Sequencing is Best and Mutations Cannot Be Predicted
- Concessions that Some BAP1 Mutations Can By Themselves Cause Mesotheliomas and Other Cancers
- Developments in Alameda County Regarding Genetic Testing
- Key Scientific Developments
- Key Points from Carbone 2022 on BAP1 Null Variants
- Examples of Null BAP1 Variants in Mesotheliomas
- Roles of BAP1 Protein
- Tissue Specific Effects Can Explain the Resulting Cancer(s)
- Key Applications and Uses of Genomic Data
- Differences Between WGS and WES
- Understanding Limits of Gene Panels
- Uses of Both Somatic and Germline Mutation Data
- Applications Extend Beyond Mesothelioma
To register for this complimentary webinar, click here. Complimentary registration comes with CLE credit in one state and will be available in California, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.